Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Supplies and Wish List

I'm sure all of you have heard that Duval County has made several budget cuts this year, one of those cuts being supplies! It would be so GREAT if I could get your help with supplies this year! Items we still need off our wish list are:
1. 12 single metal hooks for hanging backpacks on
2. plain white copy paper
3. colored Expo markers
4. white cardstock
5. a 4 step, step stool (I'm short and can't hang charts high on the walls!)
6. books by Eric Carle
7. Books by Laura Numeroff

If I think of anything else or you think of anything, please let me know! We can ALWAYS use supplies and thank you in advance!

No comments:

Risk more than others think is safe.
Care more than others think is wise.
Dream more than others think is practical.
Expect more than others think is possible.